GetApp has published quarterly CRM industry trends report for Q1 2016. The Report is part of GetApp’s quarterly product ranking, GetRank, where Teamgate was announced as CRM #2 of the top 25 CRM apps based in the cloud.
The report, “Customer Success in the Cloud: Key Trends for 2016” highlights the most important trends in the customer management space to help you choose the right cloud-based CRM, Customer Service, or Call Center application for your business.
In GetApp report, you’ll find:
- Expert analysis and industry commentary with insight into some of the most notable developments in customer management software in Q1 of 2016.
- Unique insights from data collected through GetApp’s research program, GetData, as it relates to user perception of cloud-based business software.
- The Q1 2016 ranking for CRM, Customer Service & Support, and Call Center software.
- A detailed explanation of GetRank and the five unique data points used to calculate an app’s GetRank score.
KEY TRENDS FOR CLOUD BASED CRM 2016 :
- With CRM emracing the cloud, having a native mobile app is integral for a CRM solution.
- Analytics can provide useful data about the entire customer journey for marketing and sales departments.
- Security concerns include data storage and protection.
- Social listening has become a great way for companies to get users’ perceptions about their products.
For a full report on GetRank and quarterly industry trends, check out the full research or simply press the picture above: